Thursday, April 24, 2008

5th day in Moroleon

I cannot believe the week is almost complete. It has been a wonderful experience. God has blessed in so many ways. He has opened many doors for us to bring Him glory.

We have completed the columns with the forms around them and poured concrete in the forms. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I must admit that I do not want to see concrete for a while.

We are praying for our new brothers and sisters in Moroleon. We encourage you to join us as well as pray for the Lord's blessings upon them.

The ladies completed the door-to-door visitation today. I will post the full report from their ministry hopefully tomorrow. I am excited to write that there are 8 new believers as a result of this week. We pray that the Lord will mature them, and the church will minister to them in the future.

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

In Christ,
Luke

No comments: