Thursday, May 8, 2008

Heaven

We were reminded last night in Revelation 21 and 22 about heaven. What a glorious place it is, and I cannot wait to dwell there. It is beautiful for a myriad of reasons which are listed in those two chapters, but we were reminded the greatest reason for its beauty is that God dwells there. As a result of His dwelling there, there is no need for a lamp, a light, or even the sun because He is the Light.

Those two passages constantly remind me of what the Apostle Paul told the Philippian church in Philippians 3:20 "our citizenship is in heaven." I pray that your citizenship is not here but is in heaven. If it is not, my prayer is that the Lord will bring conviction in your life and you recognize that you need Him as your Lord and Savior. The Lord has called you to receive Him and His forgiveness. If you would like to know more about His forgiveness, I would encourage you to contact me so that we can discuss it further.

Please continue to pray for all believers to be revived so that we may serve the great God.

No comments: